Like with FNB's eWallet, ABSA's CashSend and Capitec's Shoprite & Checkers' Money market, you can make cardless transfers with Standard Bank. Go here for guide on sending the instant money via the Cellphone Banking service or follow the steps below to use the Internet Banking service. You may also be interested on How to cancel an Instant Money transaction – Standard Bank
- Login to your Internet banking online account
- Place your cursor on Payments but do not click - a Menu pops up
- Hover to 'Instant Money' and click
- Select 'Start a new instant money transaction' and hit Next
- Select account to pay from if you have more than one - enter the receipient's cell number - enter any random 4 digit PIN you will remember and click Next
- Enter the one time PIN sent to your cellphone - click Next
- Confirm that the information you have entered is correct
- Click Send to complete the transaction (or cancel/back if...)
- You should get an Instant Money successful message - the service cost/fee is R10 like with the Capitec powered Shoprite & Checkers money market.
Give the pin to the recepient - the receipient will also receive an SMS with a voucher number to their cellphone. The recepient can then withdraw the funds either at a Standard Bank ATM or at a SPAR branch.