If you have linked your tablet with your Google account please follow the instructions below
- Enter a wrong pattern until your tablet ask for your Google login details.
- Enter your Google account login details to unlock your tab.
- Make sure the SIM card on your tablet have Data bundles.
Alert: If you have forgotten your Google account login password details please click HERE to reset it. You can reset your Google password on internet using another device.
- After the password is reset' go back to your phone and enter the new Google password.
NOTE; Your goggle username is the one like this one "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Once your log in to your Google account' your tablet will then allow you to reset your phone lock.
If you have never linked your tablet with your google account hard reset is the only option you have.
NOTE: You will lose everything stored in the tablet`s memory.
We currently do not have the hard reset instructions for this tablet.
- Press and hold the Volume Up Button together with the Power Button same time. If this does not take you to the recovery Manu' Please try the Volume Down Button + the Power Button.
- Release both buttons when you the recovery Manu.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate the recovery manu and the power button to confirm selection.
- Scroll down using the volume down button to select "wipe data"
- Scroll down to Yes' delete all user data.
- Reboot your tablet and your are done.
Please comment below for further assistance.