- Remove spark plugs and then reset the gap.
- Put Choke control to the normal operating position.
- Check if spark plug wire is connected properly and securely.
- Clean fuel line and replace fuel filter (if equipped).
- Drain old fuel and refill with clean, fresh (less than 30 days old) fuel
- Clear vent or replace cap if damaged.
If you are not satisfied with the solution above' please post a new question HERE' HOPEFULLY your questions
should be answer in less than 5 minutes. Please NOTE that we are not directly/officially attach/connected to any organization/company/product that we offer support for.